Certified Mold Inspectors
We value certification, education, and experience. Performing quality mold inspections requires all three.
Our Mold Inspector Certifications:
- CRMI – Council Certified Residential Mold Inspector
- CMI – Council Certified Microbial Investigator
- CMI – Certified Mold Inspector
Mold certifications awarded by the ACAC require:
- A minimum number of years of field experience,
- Difficult certification exams,
- ACAC Board certification and approval, and
- Re-certification every two years (minimum of 40 continuing education credits).
To protect your liability, property, and health, it’s important to engage the services of a professional and certified mold inspector.
Mold Inspection Sciences was fantastic to work with. They were fair, honest, efficient, and professional. The report they produced on my mold issue was 20 pages in length and ended up being as thorough as i could imagine. To top it off, my mold issue ended up not being a dangerous mold and they were even able to give me recommendations to clean it myself. This was as good of an experience as it possibly could have been. (From HomeAdvisor)Veronica G. — Denver, CO